This week at Wandertec:
1. Started sewing the new Wandertec Woven Labels on the Wandertec CELLO bike trailer case, Wandertec SAX BOB Trailer cargo liner and Wandertec Cargo Net.
2. Ordered some Down Low Glow lights from Rock the Bike to sell with the Xtracycle and to figure out how to mount to our other bike trailers. I bought a double tube blue system to use on my tandem and Xtracycle.
3. Saw work resume on the shop and they told me their expected completion date in 12/03-wooHoo!
4. Continued brainstorming the design of the Wandertec SanToor bike.
5. Picked up the new Wandertec work vehicle, a 1986 Toyota Pickup. Its in dire need of TLC with no rear view mirror or turn signals and some serious shakes when putting it in gear. But hey it was free and it’s perfect for hauling loads to big for the Xtracycle/Carry Freedom setup around town. Many thanks Tom and Cynthia.
6. Launched a few holiday specials at the BikeTrailerShop.com.