P1SSEEZEE bike wash is safe to use on all bike components including disc brakes and anodized parts. Fully biodegradeable and non-toxic this easy to use bike wash really does produce the results.
Also suitable for all the toughest cleaning jobs, brilliant on alloy wheels, caravans and completes any workshops battery of equipment.
As a product reviewer for Commute By Bike, I am providing my unbiased opinion of any products provided to us by any company. I do not posses any type of relationship with the products company or parent companies. I am not compensated in any way by companies that send in their goods to be reviewed.
My garage on the Fezzari Abajo Peak Pro.
I am your average weekend warrior and occasional racer. I love biking and anything that has to do with biking. I look for quality, affordability and ease of function in all bicycle products I test.
P1sseezee Bike Wash
First Impressions and Comments:
The name does fit the color of the wash. Spray bottle didn’t leak; actual wash was pretty aggressive on the dirt.
I liked how it would foam up a bit, not crazy shaving cream foam, but enough to lift up the dirt.
- Simple directions, “point, squirt, diss the dirt”
- Non-Toxic, always good when you have kids or plan to have kids
- Does not discolor or stain bike parts
- Can be sprayed onto disc brake parts and anodized parts
- Fully biodegradable, which means you can wash your bike on your lawn
- Aggressive on dirt, but gentle on paint job
- Cuts through tough grease
- Washes off Dry Lubricants such as White Lightning
- Removes waxy residue from Dry Lubes from sprockets and chain rings
- At this time its only available in the UK
- Pump action, if it came in an aerosol can, it would be easier to apply an even coat of wash
P1sseezee is just that, Piss easy. I really do like this product. I’ve been impressed on how well it knocks out tough grease. In fact, it actually removes the waxy build up that you get from using dry wax lubes such as White Lightning. I do like the fact that it is bio-degradable, and non-toxic. This makes me feel better because of the purposes of being a cyclist is the fact you’re not polluting the earth. As we all know, most cleaners have harsh solvents that can be harmful to mother nature, P1sseezee is safe enough that you canÂ wash your bike on your lawn and it wouldn’t hurt it.
Just check out the before and after pics through out the review, you can see that the Fezzari is pretty dirty. However, after a treatment of the P1sseezee Bike Wash, it came out looking new. Now it does help if you’re using a nice soft rag to dry off your bike. If you use a dirty one, then you’ll end up just making a mess and making your bike dirty again.
Would I recommend it?: This one is an EeZee Yes! I really liked this product. In fact, when P1sseezee sent us some samples, I gave a few away to some friends just because I believe in the wash.
Cost:Â One litre trigger spray bottle for Â£4.99 + Â£3.49