Coaster2 CloseoutSchwalbeOrtlieb CloseoutsRevelate

San Jose earthquake

by Richard Masoner

I’ve heard this local earthquake has made the national news, so I wanted to post a quick (off-topic) note that all is well in the land of Fritz. I definitely felt the quake in my home, which measured magnitude 5.6 in San Jose, California. The USGS is calling this a “moderate” quake. Things rattled pretty good but nothing is damaged in my area.

Revelate Sale

9 Responses to “San Jose earthquake”

1. megan says:

hi im megan and i am doing a prj for school can u tell me the tiome that the eartyhquake happened and how it effetced people in the community with there houses and other things. thankss

2. wescycl says:

Bay area Critical Mass for Halloween on video. watch it on youtube

Critical Mass San Francisco Oct 2007

3. […] Archive » 5.6 Earthquake in San Fran.. Inside Bay Area > Unscripted > Bay Area Earthquake San Jose earthquake | Commute by Bike Gregory Szorc’s blog – My First Earthquake Earthquake Advisory Issued For San Francisco Bay […]

4. John says:

Maybe San Jose could get Landon to move back to town from the Galaxy.

5. Fritz says:

Rancho Cucamonga Quakes in San Bernardino county. Who woulda figured?

6. LA Rider says:

The ‘quakes are already playing with heart in San Berdoo’. Sorry amigos del norte.

7. Fritz says:

3.7 aftershock at 4 p.m. I think. I missed that too in Menlo Park.

We’ve got the Sharks in San Jose. Anything is better than the Ducks of Anaheim, even if they do own the Stanley Cup right now.

8. Choke says:

Nothing damaged here in Fremont either. I totally missed the 3.something quake yesterday while I was a work. Must’ve been busy or something.

9. John says:

San Jose Earthquakes? That would be a great name for a team. Much better than say, Huston Dynamo.