The Salsa Casseroll Frame and Fork combo is available for 49% off!
For just $289 you’ll get this great commuter setup and all the sizes are currently available.
Here’s the specs…
The versatile Casseroll is a do-it-all frameset. It’s the perfect addition to your quiver, whether it’s your first and only bike, or your tenth. Built for the long haul, or a short commute. It’s built with road geometry to handle nice, but it’s no racer – ideal grocery getter, commuter, or touring frame. Sturdy butted chromoly steel construction to last a lifetime.
- Handles up to 700x35c tires and fenders, making it truly versatile, plus it has mounts for a rear rack
- Horizontal dropouts plus a traditional derailleur hanger make setup easy, allowing you to go singlespeed, fixed gear, or traditional geared drivetrain
- Includes a matching Casseroll fork and Salsa seatpost collar
- Frame is designed to accept long-reach road caliper brakes
- Your new frame needs a 68mm BB, 28.6mm high clamp (AKA bottom swing), bottom pull front derailleur, standard 1 1/8″ threadless headset, and 27.2mm seatpost
- Rear is spaced for a (standard) 130mm road hub
- 53cm frame weighs 4.01 lbs, add 1.8 lbs for an uncut fork