My goal in these weekly round ups are not only to highlight what was talked about here, on Commute By Bike, but across the newswire, blogosphere and maybe even in my shop. As long as it is about commuting, it may find its way here.
- Outside Magazine has an article on Bike Commuting 101.
- Bike Carson and MnBicycleCommuter talk about their clothing choices this fall.
- Chic Cyclist makes herself a reflective rain cape, not satisfied with the outcome she will probably be found at the sewing machine tonight.
- Bike Columbus is puzzled on why cyclist aren’t following the law.
- Red Kite Prayer talks about the new Federal Trade Commissions rules on endorsements, reviews and “swag.”
- Cyclelicious explains some recalls to note. If you ride Schwalbe tires or an Electra Bicycle please read.
- Eco Velo continues to have drop dead gorgeous bike photography.
Right here on Commute By Bike there were many things talked about :
- Rainy Day Commute : The first cold rain hit the Southeast where I live.
- Massachusetts is cracking down on bike riders not obeying the laws.
- Gary Fisher Gritty : A bike after a very small niche, or hard commuter, this bike did not receive great reviews on twitter.
- Planet Bike 2W Blaze : Two is always better than one, but next time I won’t call it a quick review.
- A Brake Light for Your Bike : All I need now is a really loud back up horn.
- Honda Takes Action for Bike Safety : A simulation to teach people to drive better. Not hitting the US any time soon.