My goal in these weekly round ups are not only to highlight what was talked about here, on Commute By Bike, but across the newswire, blogosphere and maybe even in my shop.Â As long as it is about commuting, it may find its way here.
- Six things you should know about a Brooks saddle, found at Wired. (From Nov 3rd)
- London Cyclist has 101+ links for fixed gear and single speeders.
- There is more money coming from the Federal Government for bike and pedestrian projects.Â Found all over the net, but Cyclelicious has a good write up.
- An Adventure Called Bicycling has a light review.
- 33 Reasons to Cycle from Bike Radar.
- Utility Cycling is being utility by delivering with their bikes.
- Do you have a bike shelter in your neighborhood.Â Use it before it gets taken away!
- There is no hiding I am gunning to be the first female finisher in Trans Iowa this year.Â Want to ride with me? Fill out your postcard!
- Opposing Views tries to take on the discussion of getting women on their bikes more.
Right here on Commute By Bike :
- Want to learn something new or how to fix something on your bike? Let us know in our Open Forum : DIY Projects
- Continuing our conversation on the Perfect Commuter Bike, we picked the Long Haul Trucker as the frame to build off of.
- One of our first guest post was Eric, from Banjo Brothers.Â Read about his commuting story.
*Sorry for being light on post this past week.Â It was my birthday (yah!) and getting the bike shop ready for the holiday season.