Banjo Brothers Affordable Cycling GearOrtlieb Bike Bags & PanniersChrome Bike Backpacks and Messenger BagsBike Bag Shop -- Grocery, Shopping, Market PanniersXtracycle Bike Cargo Kits, Parts and AccessoriesPlanet Bike: Better bike products for a better world

Replacement Parts for Kidarooz Trailers

by Josh Lipton

Via BikeKidShop.com Email:

I have a Kidarooz and need another axle mount adapter. My bikes have quick release hubs and the piece I am looking for slips between the axle and chain stay. There is a square metal bar to which the trailer attaches do you sell this part and if so how do I go about ordering it?

A little background here. Our understanding of the brand of Kidarooz bike child trailers is that it is a sub-brand of Croozer. Croozer is a brand of bike child trailers that is owned in partnership with Chariot (now owned by Thule). Chariot/Thule is the distributor of Croozer in the US.

With all of that in context, lets get down to using Croozer parts for Kidarooz. We have never sold Kidarooz through our shop so cannot verify exactly which Croozer parts will work on which models of Kidarooz. That said, it sounds like you need the Croozer bike trailer hitch.

Taking a look at the Kidarooz website, it appears from their instruction manual that some of their trailers utilize what looks like the Croozer Alternative Hitch to mount to the chainstay of the bike. I would recommend that you have a look at both of these hitches in order to get the correct part.

Croozer Bike Kid Trailer HitchCroozer Bike Trailer Alternative Hitch

BOB Trailer Sale

11 Responses to “Replacement Parts for Kidarooz Trailers”

1. Raecine Romero says:

Where can I find the pieces that connect to the bike? It just looks like a stroller right now I need it to be a bike trailer.

2. Erica Wolf says:

I am looking for the piece that connects the front stroller wheel to the carriage. I have the wheel but can’t find the piece that connects the wheel. Thank you!

• Matt Duffin says:

Erica,

Thank you for the comment.

This might be hard to find since Kidarooz is no longer around. Can you email us at info@bikeshophub.com with pictures? and I can try to see if we can get you what you need.

Matt

3. Nicole Lobbes says:

Hello i need a cycling kit for my kidarooz trailer for my bike how much and how do i purchase

• Matt Duffin says:

Nicole,

Thank you for the comment.

This might be hard to find since Kidarooz is no longer around. We have has some success with Croozer pieces fitting. Can you email us at info@bikeshophub.com with pictures? and I can try to see if we can get you a new cycling kit.

Matt

4. Kerri DeLano says:

Hi I ave a kid a rooz bike trailer and need a new canvas can I buy one?,

• Matt Duffin says:

Kerri,

Thank you for the comment!

Kid-a-rooz has been discontinued and we won’t be able to get the cover you need.

Sorry.

Matt

5. Nick Wallace says:

I need a wheel bearing for a Kidarooz bike trailer. Please let me know if you can help.

6. Kara Demontiney says:

Hi i have a red kidarooz double baby trailer and it can be come a strolller and a bike trailer so I need the little front wheel and the bar attachment that makes it a stroller and its width is twentyone inches