Oh MAN! That Sucks!

0 thoughts on “Oh MAN! That Sucks!”

1. Travis says:

Why does it seem the only people with video cameras are the ones that are going to do something stupid?

2. RL Policar says:

haha, man did you hear it “ding” when he hit himself?

3. Oh man that’s gotta hurt! It wasn’t even a cool stunt..not even three feet of air.

That’s a very effective way to become sterile. Then again, that dude should be allowed to reproduce.

5. Jay says:

Moe, I hope that was a typo and you meant..”should NOT”.

And that, children, is why you keep your feet on the pedals.

7. Travis says:

Thats why i clip in… so i just bite it at a stop sign.

You are right, It should have been SHOULD NOT. I gotta get off the meds…

9. Charles says:

This is precisely why we need mandatory cup laws in this country. The CDC has shown that SGI (Severe Groin Injury) can be easily prevented. Yet many cyclists continue to ride without an ANSI Snell approved cup. I don’t understand why. Even the NHL required the use of cups years before they required helmuts. Lame excuses abound. I used to work with one guy who said that they messed up his hair. One girl even claimed that since her boyfriend could never find her clitoris, then the top tube never would. Another complained about the increased aerodynamic drag until I showed them that they had it installed backwards. Do cyclist have a death wish or something? Just one SGI and you’ll want to die for real.

I’ve been riding with a cup for 15 SGI free years now. And well worth the low price of 15 bucks at Sports Authority. Also I’ve noticed alot of roadies don’t wear an ANSI Snell approved cups. Not that difficult to tell really. You don’t x-ray glasses or anything. But then they are very experienced and deserve it. I mean, not to.

10. RL Policar says:

Doesn’t it get in the way? I would figure if you wore a cup when you’re riding a long distance then it would be bothersome.
    I think if you’re going to do stunts like that then yes a cup is applicable, but not when you’re commuting or riding a century.