Bike to Work Day-Jay Dunnuck

One of our dedicated readers, Jay Dunnuck (the tall corn-fed one in the middle) sent us pictures of the commuters of his company. What’s great is he convinced 6 of them to ride to work today. In celebration of Bike to Work Day, they’re also having a company BBQ complete with burgers and brats…mmm

BTW
left to right:
Nancy (owner of the bike shop), Keri, Lisa, Steve, Jay, Jerry (our CEO), Rod
and Fred.

Keri (second from the left) in picture #2 with the vintage
Schwinn… a fixie with chrome fenders and all. They decided as a group that she
gets the “cool” bike of the day award.

BTW 2

Way to go SYM Financial Advisors! Keep on riding.

0 thoughts on “Bike to Work Day-Jay Dunnuck”

That is awesome – let us know if anyone continues to ride in!

2. RL Policar says:

I dig Fred’s shorts, kinda reminds me of the Miami Hurricanes!

Dude Jay, how tall are you? What are you, like 7ft tall?

3. Jay says:

I’m 5 foot 17…(6′ 5″). Corn fed is a great description!

Way to go Jay!! Last year I convinced 6 co-workers to ride to work, 3 of them continued commuting to work by bike. 2 of my co-workers moved on to another company (they are still commuting) and 2 of us are still doing it. The rest, well, lets just say that they had ‘different priorities’.

5. Randy says:

It’s awesome how your co-workers were willing to ride their bikes to work. I tried the same at my work but got shut down. I’ll get them on their bikes one of these days.

6. RL Policar says:

Well, if you outrank them, just say its an order!

7. Jay says:

We’ve got an awesome group here, in fact 5 of us are also planning to participate in an MS150 ride in Michigan next month. Fred is the one that started it all, he’s the seasoned biker logging thousands of RAGBRAI miles. Everyone else will just do anything for an excuse to party and fire up the grill. We’re all currently dealing with food coma after slamming several burgers and brats.

Keri said she had such a good time she’s planning to give the vintage Schwinn more of a workout in the future by riding to work…so we got one convert today!