Are You Part of The Bicycle Industry?

When Priscilla and I went to Interbike, we were overwhelmed to see how many people were there.

Do you work in or own a shop? Do you work for a major bicycle manufacturer or accessories company?

How about anything related to bicycles? Are you in media, a racer/factory rider or a mechanic?

If you are, leave us a comment since I’d love to know who of the bicycle industry checks out commutebybike.com.

Now don’t be shy, I do know that some folks from KHS, Redline, Diamondback, Raleigh, Ibex and many more have been on the site enjoying the buffet of information we produce.

Don’t worry, if you leave your comment, we won’t say anything to your boss. In fact, you can easily say you’re doing “research” on our site!

0 thoughts on “Are You Part of The Bicycle Industry?”

1. Doug says:

I am a Bike Mechanic…always looking to improve. The site is a wealth of information that I can pass on to my customers. I’m always looking to promote commuting by bike, and you guys are the best at what you do.

2. Chris says:

Marketing Manager for a US bike co here

3. Ana Pereira says:

I’m a bike enthusiast and very recently an online bike shop owner. 🙂 But not of sports bikes, more like commuter bikes, and in the future fun bikes, special needs bikes and stuff like that.

Ana: Fun bikes! I should get myself one of those. I’ve been having so much fun with my normal bike, I bet I’d be having twice as much fun on a fun bike!

I was hoping to peruse your site, but unfortunately, falo portugus. Always nice to see international readers.

5. Todd G. says:

LBS Service Manager and car-free commuter in Columbia, MO. Interbike is a blast, will you go again next year?

6. RL Policar says:

Hey Todd,

We’ll definitely be at Interbike next year!

RL

7. Vince says:

Vince – sales manager for a So Cal bicycle company…
    Interbike is a great place to see old friends that are also in the bike biz. Also, you can cruise around and see what small start-ups are trying to bring to the masses. You can also come with resume in hand looking for an industry job.

See you all next year in ‘Vegas!!

8. Ana Pereira says:

Yeah Nick, for now only in portuguese. But i plan to have the shop available in english too. But that is still gonna take a couple more months to set up. 😉