Great bike racks are out there, we know it, and we’d like you to help us prove it. Enter the Bicycle Fixation Great Bike Rack Hunt! You could walk, er… ride away with some great Bicycle Fixation duds.Here’s how:
- Between October 1, 2007 and October 31, 2007, photograph a bike rack found “in the wild” (i.e. publicly accessible) anywhere in the world.
- Be sure we can clearly make out the details of the rack in the photo. A reference for scale, like a bicycle, would be helpful but is not necessary.
- Go to the entry form using the link at the bottom of this page.
- Include in the “Comments” field of the entry form some information about why you think it’s a worth considering (good or bad), and any background information you might have.
- Visit Bicycle Fixation on November 15, 2007, when we’ll announce the winners.
More info can be found at Bicycle Fixation.
Originally found over at PracticalPedal.com..Â Here in Charlotte we have some “creative” bike racks, maybe I’ll photograph the messengers turning these bike racks in to “bike trees.”