We’ve got big things happening here at Campfire Cycling. I’m looking for someone with the right skills and strengths to join forces with me and build a great business.
The right person for this job is ready to manage a bicycle retail & repair operation alongside running our ecommerce fulfillment and sales. You are a quick study. You’re happy to get your hands dirty working on bicycles and the like but you also can dig in and make computer systems work efficiently for you.
What Is the Job?
- Help set the course for the future of Campfire Cycling.
- Manage and run the day-to-day of four core areas of our business.
- Online and Retail Customer Service and Sales
- Ecommerce Fulfillment
- Merchandizing Our Showroom
- Bicycle Repair
- Analyze what is working and what isn’t and develop plans for improvement.
- Document and improve upon our systems.
- Coordinate and run local events for our Tucson customers.
What Is the Opportunity?
- Gain in-depth experience of running core aspects of an ecommerce/retail operation.
- A real job in the bicycle industry.
- Spend your time doing something that care deeply about.
- Be a bicycling advocate.
Do You Have What it Takes?
- The right candidate for this job will love this job because it will combine their creativity, skills and passion for cycling and the outdoors.
- Self starter with significant management experience.
- A very serious, possibly life long cyclist.
- A serious outdoorsmen. If you’re not a bicycle camper already you’re itching for the opportunity to start.
- Great with people. You can sell. You can teach. You can lead.
- Proficient with managing computer systems.
- A professional business attitude.
- For the first year, expect to typically put in 50 to 60 hours per week.
- After the first year, settling into 45 to 50 hours per week is the expectation.
- Sometimes we’ll be working on events on the weekend.
- And when we’re not working, we’re having fun riding bicycles!
Salary and Benefits
- We’re offering $40K to $55K depending on experience.
- The position includes 2 weeks of PTO.
- Additionally, 1 week per year is offered for going bicycle touring and includes a per diem for travel costs.
- We cover 50% of the employee purchase cost on approved bicycling and camping gear. Offer is for up to $5,000 (employee cost) / year, meaning we cover $2,500.
- Work side-by-side with the founder.
Email cover letter and resume to email@example.com.
Back to Jobs.