A strolling kit is a safe and fun way to introduce your newborn or infant to your Chariot bike child trailer.
Strolling Kits that come with wheels only include two easy-turning 8″ wheels that attach to the Versa Wings of your trailer. When you are not using the strolling feature, the wheels can easily be flipped up into the chassis of the trailer.
The Chariot Bike Trailer Strolling Kit – Wheels Only should be purchased for the following trailers:Compatible with these Chariot carriers:
Sports and Touring Models:
- Cabriolet2007 and newer (If you already have handlebars from the jogging kit)
- Cheetah1 and Cheetah22007 and Newer
- Corsaire1 and Corsaire22007 and newer (If you already have handlebars from the jogging kit)
- Cougar1 and Cougar22006 and Newer
- CX1 and CX22006 and Newer
Download the Strolling Kit Instruction Manual.
If your trailer does not fall into one of these categories, please consult our Strolling Kit Selection Guide (at the top of the page) to determine which strolling kit will work with your trailer.