Missing Out

cough

I was treated for Acute Bronchitis recently and was not able to ride my bike. It’s only been a week but I find myself craving to go out for a ride. Sure it sounds easy, just get on my bike and go right? Well, if it was that simple I would. But between the coughing and the shortness of breath, I just couldn’t do it. So I’ve been driving my gas-guzzling Mustang back and forth to work. I feel so cheated. I have to miss out on my exercise, the joy of riding, and now I have to fork over more cash for gas. I can’t wait to get back on the saddle.

0 thoughts on “Missing Out”

1. todd says:

Could you call a pedicab?

2. Lani says:

Sorry to hear you had bronchitis. Drink lots of fluids. Gatorade or Propel seems to speed up the healing process. That has not been supported medically, but personally it helps me whenever I get sick.

I myself have not been riding my bike this week. So, I feel crankier than usual. Everybody has not been riding their bikes here at home, so they are cranky too. He! He!

3. RL Policar says:

As your bicycle doctor…Take two wheels and call me in the morning….Haha!

4. Anonymous says:

That was a good one, RL!

5. Randy says:

Hey Todd, those Pedicabs are pretty cool. I’ve seen them at several different places, but mostly in tourist attraction spots. Unfortunately, New Cumberland, PA isn’t one of those.

RL, where do you want me to take them?

6. Randy says:

Thanks for the advice Lani.

7. Charles says:

Filterless will do that to you. I think it’s Vantage ™ that has the little plastic charcoal activated filters in them. Or maybe it Tarrington ™. Can’t remember for sure.